The Head of School will appoint an FIS Child Protection Team (CPT), which comprises of individuals that are usually a subset of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) who have the basic task of
- Reviewing policy
- Manage through school protocols any cases of reported abuse or suspected abuse
- Ensure staff are informed and educated on matters of child abuse
- Ensuring practices are in place to support children
The team will consist of:
- Principal and Head of School
- One other member of staff as designated by the Head of School.
- Counselor and College Counselor
- One member of this team will be designed the Child Protection Officer (CPO) for the school.