Fukuoka International School takes its responsibility to safeguard children and all employees and does so by:
- Providing a safe environment in which students can grow and learn.
- Carefully checking the background and employment history of all employees prior to appointment.
- Equipping students with the confidence and skills they need to keep them safe.
- Developing and implementing clear procedures for identifying and reporting suspected cases of abuse.
- Supporting students and staff in accordance with an agreed and regularly reviewed Child Protection process and plan.